Monday 30 June 2014

Is this your veranda?!


Can you imagine this being your veranda? The driftwood grey of the ceiling, and the sunlight streaming in makes it an easy journey in my imagination.


 In my head, it's over-looking the most divine Modern Country garden, tumbling roses, and smartly clipped topiary.

I'm having a moment for taupe-y grey gingham. mall touches here and there give me a big Cheshire cat kind of smile. 

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





8 comments :

Deborah said...

hello sweet sarah!
I was just looking over some of my old posts and saw your sweet face on my comments many times. I miss you sweet girl!
Hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer.
Hugs and kisses over the gentle miles!

All my heart,
Deborah xoxoxoxoxoxox

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

This is so pure and fresh!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Oh, it looks just like my veranda! No, wait, it rains in mine and there's no room for even a single chair... It only looks mike my dream veranda!

Unknown said...

Oh look just how beautiful that is! Thanks for the inspiration! Might consider designing my place like this soon! -Patrick Tan

Elaine said...

I love it all especially that table. It is fantastic!

Sunny Hikers said...

Cheers!
Best interior designers in Chennai
Modular kitchens Chennai
interior designers Chennai
home interior designers in Chennai
Dining room interior designers in Chennai

خدماتي said...

شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

RT Kitchen Cabinetry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10